[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-02-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:49:52 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&fri 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Benjamin Drazen, Mr. Twilight (Inner Flights) 2011
Mary Halvorson w/Peter Evans  & Weasel Walter, The Pseudocarp Walks Among Us
(Electric Fruit) 2011
Phil Ranelin w/ Henry Franklin And Big Black, Jamaican Sunrise
(Perseverance) 2011
Eldar Djangirov, Donna Lee (Three Stories) 2011
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Evans City (The Coimbra Concert) 2009

Jim Black, Trevor Dunn, Oscar Noriega, Chris Speed, Epistrophy (Endangered
Blood) 2011

Club d'Elf, Wish I Was in Heaven Sitting Down (Electric Morrocland/So Below)
2011
Ambrose Akinmusire, Far but few between (when the heart Emerges glistening)
2011
Darius Jones & Matthew Shipp, Mandrakk (Cosmic Lieder) 2011
Matthew Shipp, Take the A Train (Art of the Improviser) 2011
Allison Miller, Big and Lovely (Boom Tic Boom) 2010
William Parker, The Struggle (Uncle Joe's Spirit House) 2010

Fanfare Ciocarlia, Moliendo Cafe (Iag Bari) 2009
Ebo Taylor, Victory (Love & Death) 2010
Orrin Evans, Inheritance (Captain Black Big Band) 2011
New Tricks, title (Alternate Side...) 2011
Julia Hülsmann, Marc Muellbauer & Heinrich Köbberling, Who's Next (Imprint)
2011
Matana Roberts, Exchange (Chicago Project) 2008

Cuong Vu 4-tet, I Shall Never Come Back (Leaps of Faith) 2011
Judith Berkman, All of You (Oylam9 2010
Andrew McCormack & Jason Yarde, Something's Coming (My Duo) 2009
Ambrose Akinmusire, What's New (when the heart Emerges glistening) 2011

Peter Paulson Quintet, title (Goes Without Saying) 2010
Charles Lloyd, The Water Is Wide (Mirror) 2010
Vijay Iyer, Prasanna, Nitin Mitta, Abundance (tirtha) 2011
Hank Roberts, title Black Pastels) 1987

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126