[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 04.02.11

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Apr 2 17:02:23 EDT 2011

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist forThe Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7576 499413 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta 04.02.11

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Heston - Greatest Lover (CB Remix - Radio Edit) - Promo - 2011
Cool Million feat. Jeniqua - Making Love (Sed Soul Remix) - Promo - 2011
Deidre Gaddis - The Funky Ride Of Life - Life In The Key Of Dei - 2011
Keni Burke - So Real - 7" Single - 2011
Patrick Lamb - Your Thing - White Label - 2011

Mary Mary - Survive - Something Big - 2011
Sheree Brown - Just A Simple Love - Straight Ahead/The Music - 2011
Lin Rountree - Know My Soul feat. Conya Doss - Soul Tree, The Soul-Jazz Experience - 2011
Mint Condition - Bossalude - 7 - 2011

Shuya Okino - Destiny feat. N'dea Davenport - Japanese 12" Single - 2011
Far Out Monster Disco Orchestra - Mystery (John Morales M&M Mix) - 12" Single - 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Patrice Rushen - Remind Me - Straight From The Heart - 1982
Bobbi Humphrey - Harlem River Drive - Blacks And Blues - 1973
Natalie Cole - La Costa - Thankful - 1977
Dionne Warwick - Can't Hide Love - Friends In Love - 1982
Tania Maria - Come With Me - Come With Me - 1983

Mint Condition - Ease The Pain - 7 - 2011
Sir Gant & The Invisible Force - On The Dance Floor - The Journey - 2011
Nothende - Dance To This (Unrapped Mix) - The Hurst Selection - 2011
House & Sinnett - Bring Back The Bands - Old School Loyalty - 2011

Azymuth - In My Treehouse - Aurora - 2011
Frootful - Latin Strut - Colours - 2011

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Donald Fagen - The Nightfly - The Nightfly - 1982
Stevie Wonder - As If You Read My Mind - Hotter Than July - 1980
Bobby Womack - Tell Me Why - The Poet II - 1984
The Jacksons - Everybody - Triumph - 1980
Collins & Collins - Top Of the Stairs - Collins & Collins - 1980
Azymuth - Maracana - Outubro - 1980

Shuya Okino - Stil In Love feat. Navasha Daya - Japanese 12" Single - 2011
Joey Sommerville - Just Let Go - The Hurst Selection - 2011
Eric Benét feat. Eddie Levert - Paid - Lost In Time - 2010
Shimi Sonic - Playing Games With Love - Funktronix - 2011
Ben Westbeech - Falling - Download - 2011

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Ashford & Simpson - Bourgié Bourgié (Joe Claussell's Remix) - The Warner Bros Years Hits Remixes & Rarities - 2008