[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-03-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:52:16 EDT 2011

fri& sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&fri 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Stacy Dillard, There's no need Good and Bad Memories) 2009
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Zhivago (Our Secret World) 2010
Thelonious Monk, Oska T. (Big Band And Quartet In Concert) 1964
Orrin Evans, Love Remains (Faith In Action) 2010

The Microscopic Septet, Misterioso/title (Friday the Thirteenth: The Micros
Play Monk) 2010
Michele Rosewoman, We Are (Occasion To Rise) 1990
Ambrose Akinmusire, The Walls of Lechuguilla (when the heart Emerges
glistening) 2011
Carlo De Rosa's Cross-Fire w/ Vijay Iyer, Mark Shim, Justin Brown, For Otto
(Brain Dance) 2011
Ryan Cohan, Joshua (Another Look) 2010
Mary Halvorson Quintet, Mile High Like (Saturn Sings) 2010

Nels Cline, title, pt. 1 (Dirty Baby) 2008
Dave Douglas,title (Charms of the Night Sky) 2000
Joel Harrison, The Art of Dying (Harrison on Harrison) 2005
Brian Blade Fellowship, Variations of a Bloodline: From the Same Blood
(Perceptual) 2000
Jeff Gauthier Goatette, I.O.A. (House of Return) 2008
Pierre Dorge, title (Whispering Elephants) 2008

Al Duvall, The Blood of the Hog (Hey Rube) 2002*
*Fast 'N' Bulbous [Gary Lucas], Sure 'Nuff 'N' Yes I Do (Waxed Oop) 2009*
*Jo-El Sonnier, Pine Grove Blues (Cajun Music: The Essential Collection)
2002
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across The Divide)
Otis Taylor, Ran So Hard The Sun Went Down (Recapturing The Banjo) 2008
Hurray for the Riff Raff, Slow Walk (Young Blood Blues) 2010
Red June, McKinney Blues/Comes A Time (Remember Me Well) 2010
North Mississippi Allstars, Shake'em On Down (Shake Hands With Shorty) 2000

Roswell Rudd Trio, Passing Thoughts (The Unheard Herbie Nichols Vol. 1) 1996

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126