[JPL] Wynton at Harvard/Treme on DVD

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sun Apr 3 09:04:34 EDT 2011

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2011/04/03/wynton_marsalis_bolsters_a_boost_of_the_arts_at_harvard/

Note: /Treme/ was released on DVD this week, so I've finally had a
chance to see the series, and I'm hooked, having watched 5 episodes in
two days.
Wynton and Jazz at Lincoln Center get lampooned here and there, but it's
respectful and "all for pleasure." /Treme's/ a little thin on plot, but
like the city and the neighborhood it takes its names from, it's loaded
with great music, local color, and rich characterizations.

--
Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"

WFCR