[JPL] Wynton at Harvard/Treme on DVD

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Sun Apr 3 15:04:13 EDT 2011

Tom,

I'm going to the Festival International in Lafayette April 27-May 1,
get me some serious zydeco and world dancing with a smaller crowd
(hopefully) than Jazz & Heritage Fest. Last time I caught either
Festival was in the mid-90's, both are well worth going. People used to
ask me why I went to the Crescent City so much and I'd answer, "the
music's the best in the world and the food's better than the music." I
think it's still true. Go!

http://lineup.festivalinternational.com/events/2011/04/27/?refine_by=d-2

George

--