Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:24:51 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--I Can't Get Started--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Sony
Biilly Eckstine--Blowing The Blues Away--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--LTD--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Monty Alexander--Come Fly With Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Betty Carter--I Should Care--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Freddie Hubbard--Dear John--Bolivia--Music Masters
Wes Montgomery--What The World Needs--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTi

Luis Conte--El Rumbero Mas Chevere--En Casa de Luis--BFM
Jazz/Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Chano--944 Columbus--Messidor
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop

Shawn Monteiro--The Good Life--Never Let Me Go--Azzura
Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Rene Marie--The Very Thought Of You--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz

Miles Davis--My Funny Valentine--Greatest Hits--Columbia

Gil Scott-Heron--Guerilla--First Minute Of A New Day--TVT
Ahmad Jamal--One--One--Warner Bros.
Eddie Henderson--Surrey With The Fringe--Inspiration--Milestone

Jackie McLean--Marney--Vertigo--Blue Note
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's Good Thing--Unity Music
Woody Shaw--Stepping Stone--Woody Shaw Live (Vol. One)--High Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM