[JPL] Wynton at Harvard/Treme on DVD

dkunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 4 09:39:06 EDT 2011

Anybody who comes to Jazzfest please stop by WWOZ and the hospitality tent.  I'd
love to put some faces on the names that I see on this list.  I and many other
OZ DJs will be dancing around.

And anyone who is around the last Sunday of Jazzfest, I'm interviewing Benny
Jones and Uncle Lionel from the Treme Brass Band at the Heritage Stage.

And I've never been to Festival International, but all who have been love it.