[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM, Fort Collins, CO 4/03/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Apr 4 11:26:35 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 04/03/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Count Basie & His Orchestra "APRIL IN PARIS" from April In Paris (CD, 1997) on Verve

Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong "April In Paris" from Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong (CD, 1995) on Verve Records

Jessica Willliams Trio "Freedom Trane" from Freedom Trane (CD, 2011) on Origin Records

Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis "COME RAIN OR COME SHINE" from Here We Go Again (CD, 2011) on Blue Note Records/EMI - Vocal by Norah Jones

Chuck Wilson "The Joker" from Echo Of Spring (2011) on Arbors Records/Arbors Jazz

Various Artists/Dave Brubeck "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Every Body Wants to be a Cat: Disney Jazz V. 1. (CD, 2011) on Walt Disney Records

Nat King Cole "For Sentimental Reasons" from The Nat King Cole Story, Vol I (LP, 1960) on Capitol Records, Request

Freddie Cole "Sunday, Monday and Always" from I'm Not My Brother, I'm Me (CD, 1991) on Sunnyside, Request

Chuck Deardorf "Sweet Lorraine" from Transparence (CD, 2011) on Origin Records - Happy 57th birthday to Chuck!

Carlos Franzetti "Mombasa" from Alborada (CD, 2011) on Amapola

Eldar Djangirov "Embraceable You" from Three Stories (CD, 2011) on Sony Masterworks Jazz

Eliane Amherd "Trust You" from Now & From Now On (CD, 2011) on Eliani Amherd Performs

Bobby Sanabria "Autumn Leaves" from Tito Puente Masterworks Live!!! (CD, 2011) on Jazzheads

Mad Romance "Nobody Else But Me" from Aim High (CD, 2011) on Madro Records

Gerry Mulligan "Ballad" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
  KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org