[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist -3-2011

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:20:24 EDT 2011

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
WHYC  GREENVILLE - 88.1
http://publicradioeast.org

April 3, 2011

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION    LABEL

18:00    Carole King     Jazzman     Ode
18:01    Larry Coryell & Kenny Drew, Jr.     Silver's Serenade
Random Act
18:15    Matt Panayides     Seoul Soul     Pacific Coast Jazz
18:18    John Vanore & Abstract Truth     You Go To My Head
Self-Released
18:25    Kenny Werner     Siena     Half Note
18:36    Al Di Meola     Destination Gonzalo     Telarc
18:42    Hal Schaefer     I Could Write A Book     Summit
18:46    Bones & Tones     Dance For Suwoo     Freedom Art
18:50    Phil Ranelin     One For Johnson     Wide Hive
18:57    Bobby Sanabria     Autumn Leaves     Jazzheads
19:03    Captain Black Big Band     Captain Black     Posi-Tone
19:12    Benjamin Drazen     Jazz Heaven     Posi-Tone
19:17    Eldar Djangirov     Darn That Dream     Sony Masterworks
19:23    Monty Alexander     I Just Cant See For Lookina??     JLP
19:32    Mark Weinstein     I Mean You     Jazzheads
19:36    Herman Burney    Portrait Of A Rose    Bassmint
19:43    Nancy Marano     Carousel     Laughing Face
19:47    Chet Baker     My Future Just Passed     CTI / Sony
19:52    Fred Hersch     Echoes     Palmetto
20:01    Marcus Miller     I'm Glad There Is You     Concord
20:07    Ken Peplowski     Rum And Coca Cola     Capri
20:13    Gene Ludwig     I Love You     Big O
20:17    Mac Gollehon     Goodbye Pork Pie Hat     American Showplace
20:24    Thomas Marriott     Lisa     Origin
20:26    Charlie Haden     If I'm Lucky (w/ Melody Gardot)     Decca
20:32    Charlie Haden     Sophisticated Lady     Decca
20:36    Mark Sganga     Angel Blues     Self-Released
20:42    Herb Alpert & Lani Hall     Here Comes The Sun     Concord
20:46    Phil Degreg     Caravan     Prevenient
20:53    The Nightcrawlers     Neckbones     Cellar Live
20:59    One For All     Prime Time     Cellar Live
21:02    Ernestine Anderson     Since I Fell For You     HighNote
21:07    Lynne Arriale     Paint It Black     Motema
21:13    BANN     Played Twice     Jazz Eyes
21:20    Larry Coryell     Torchlight     Wide Hive
21:26    Jessica Williams     Naima     Origin
21:35    Jim Hall    Rock Skppin At The Blue Note    CTI / Sony
21:42    Jessica Williams     Welcome     Origin
21:49    Roger Davidson & David Finck     Look     Soundbrush
21:51    Brad Mehldau     My Favorite Things     Nonesuch
21:58    Grace Kelly     People Time     Pazz
22:04    Geoffrey Keezer & Peter Sprague     Mill Creek Road     SBE
22:11    Kurt Elling     Golden Lady     Concord Jazz
22:17    Pat Metheny Group    James    ECM
22:24    Monika Herzig     Blowing In The Wind     Owl Studios
22:29    Eric Reed     Ruby, My Dear     Savant
22:35    Chuck Deardorf     Alone Together     Origin
22:43    Dado Moroni     Einbahnstrasse     Resonance
22:51    Esperanza Spalding     Chim Chim Cher-ee     Disney Pearl Series
22:56    Luis Conte     Water Pots     BFM Jazz