[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" April 2011

Peter Kuller peter.kuller at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 5 18:45:14 EDT 2011

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au

Streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
and Radio Adelaide Jazz Tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

My Programs and Playlists for April 2011
                                                  ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian
                                                                ** = Available at www.henk.com.au

Thu 7/04/11 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) HUMPHREY CAMPBELL/Everyday I Have The Blues/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
2) HUMPHREY CAMPBELL/Paper Moon & Come Along Wth Me/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
3) HUMPHREY CAMPBELL/Sweet Loraine & It Had To Be You/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
4) HUMPHREY CAMPBELL/I Wish/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
5) TOON ROOS QUARTET/Footprints/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
6) TOON ROOS QUARTET/Invitation/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
7) MONTY ALEXANDER/Home/Uplift/Jazz Legacy
8 ) STEVCE GADD & FRIENDS/Back To The Chicken Shack/Live At Voce/BFM Jazz
9) HELIO ALVES/Chan's Song/Musica/Jazz Legacy
10) MARIO GUARNERI/Spark/Tell Your Story/Independent
11) LANNY APLANALP/Ysitios/Warm Winds/Autumn Down Music
12) NEAL HAIDUCK/We'll Be Together Again/Montreal Meets New York/Blackwood Records
13) PETE LEVIN/Honeysuckle Rose/Jump/Pete Levin Music
14) LUTHER HUGHES/McCoy/Things Are Getting Better/Primrose Lane

Fri 15/04/11 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) MARIA MARKESINI & BERT v.d.BRINK/You Are The Sun/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
2) MARIA MARKESINI & BERT v.d.BRINK/Cinema Paradiso/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
3) MARIA MARKESINI & BERT v.d.BRINK/Mooody's Mood For Love/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
4) BEN VAN GELDER TRIO/Airegin/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
5) BEN VAN GELDER TRIO/Let's Cool One/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
6) BEN VAN GELDER TRIO/Bye-Ya/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
7) BEN VAN GELDER TRIO/Chi Chi/Jazz at the Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
8 ) PAULIEN VAN SCHAIK&HEIN v.d.GEYN/Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby/Jazz at Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
9) PAULIEN VAN SCHAIK&HEIN v.d.GEYN/Them There Eyes/Jazz at Concertgebouw no 4/RNW
10) ANDRE; TOKAR; KUGEL/Archaic Glimpses/VARPAI/NEMU
11) JOHANNES LUEBBERS DECTET*/Just Ripe/The Exquisite Corpse of Beethoven/Listen-Hear Collective
12) PETER PAULSEN/Smatter/Goes Without Saying/Square Peg Works
13) BOB SHEPPARD/All In A Row/Close Your Eyes/BFM Jazz
14) PEPA PAIVINEN/Reflexology/Jazz From Finland 2011
15) JANE IRA BLOOM/Freud's Convertible/Wingwalker/Outline
16) JOSEPH DALEY'S ENSEMBLE/Invidia/The Seven Deadley Sins/JARO
17) MARK ISAACS*/Will-'O-The-Wisp/Aurora/Grace Music
18) TIM STEVENS*/The Armstrong Chair/Scare Quotes/Rufus

Tue 19/04/11 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz at Noon Light & Cool"
1) DAVID HANLON'S COOKBOOK/Jimmie's Jam/hot & sweet/Tasty Tracks
2) ELAINE AMHERD/Temptation/Now And From Now On/Independent
3) EMMA HAMILTON*/For Me, Formidable/La Musique/ABC Jazz
4) PASCALITO/Bosa Nove City/Neostalgia/Independent
5) JANE STUART/I Just Found Out About Love/Don't Look Back/JSM
6) WAYNE WALLACE LATIN JAZZ QUINTET/Los Gatos/To Hear From There/Patois
7) JULIAN YEO/It's De-Lovely/You and the Night/JY Music
8 ) ADIA LEDBETTER/These Foolish Things/Take 2:Rendezvous With Yesterday/Independent
9) JAIMEE PAUL/Smile/Melancholy Baby/Greenhillmusic
10) BEEGIE ADAIR/Blue Prelude/I Love Being Here With You/Greenhillmusic
11) MAD ROMANCE/Aim Low/Aim High/MADRO
12) RENEE MANNING/I Am/All Grown Up/Independent

Wed 27/04/11 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Swing & Big band"
1) RICK HOLLAND-EVAN DOBBINS LITTLE BIG BAND/Slidin'/Trilby/Independent
2) PIERRE DORGE'S NEW JUNGLE ORCH./To You S.A./Giraf/dacape
3) THE NIGHT CRAWLERS/Apercu/Down The Bottom/CellarLive
4) JIM GALLOWAY'S WEE BIG BAND/It's Sand Man/Blue Reverie/Sackville
5) JOHN MORRISON'S SWING CITY*/Opus One/Serious Fun!/Morrison Records
6) JOHN VANORE & ABSTRACT TRUTH/Neopolis/Contagious Words/Acoustical Concepts
7) LALO SCHIFRIN/Basin Street Blues/Intersections/Aleph
8 ) CITY RHYTHM ORCH/Walk On The Wild Side/Vibrant Tones/Limehouse
9) JOHN COOPER JAZZ ORCH/St Anthony's Light/Jazz Workshop Service/Baecker Music
10) COUNT BASIE/Blues For Alfy/The Best Of.../Pablo
11) GOOSE*/Amnesia/Schwang/Independent
12) BILL BERRY/Royal Garden Blues/Short Cake/Concord
13) CATHERINE DUPUIS/The Rules Of The Road/The Rules Of The Road/Bearheart
14) BRUCE ESKOVITZ JAZZ ORCH/Invitation/Invitation/pacific coast jazz
15) KENNY BURRELL & ORCH/Love You Madly/Something New/Blue Note
16) ROB MADNA & DUTCH JAZZ ORCH/Update/Update/RNW disc
17) NIELS-HENNING ORSTED PEDERSEN/The Puzzle/Ambience/dacapo

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
48/9 Emerald Boulevard
Aldinga Beach SA 5173
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: peter.kuller at bigpond.com