[JPL] playlist: New Edge 4/5/11

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Apr 5 20:30:40 EDT 2011

Here is the playlist for Show #345, the 4/5/11 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Paul Bailey Ensemble/Alt-Classical/Bailey/Fearless Leader
Brooklyn Rider/Plays Philip Glass/Orange Mountain/String Quartet No.
3 (Mishima)
Oasis Quartet/Oasis Quartet : Glass Gotkovsky Escaich/Innova/String
Quartet No. 3
Lee Pui Ming/She Comes to Shore/Innova/Turning
Lee Pui Ming/She Comes to Shore/Innova/Open
Ursula Mamlok/Volume 2/Bridge/Sonar Trajectory
Simone Dinnerstein/Bach: A Strange Beauty/Sony/Keyboard Concerto No.
5 in F Min, I. (Allegro)
Simone Dinnerstein/Bach: A Strange Beauty/Sony/Keyboard Concerto No.
5 in F Min, II. (Largo)
Vijay Iyer w/ Prasanna & Nitin Mitta/Tirtha/ACT/Remembrance
Vijay Iyer w/ Prasanna & Nitin Mitta/Tirtha/ACT/Entropy and Time
(Randy Wong interview)
Andrew Weathers Ensemble/We're Not Cautious/Sleep on the Floor/To Ozona
Dario Marianelli/Jane Eyre/Sony Music/Wandering Jane
Robert Moran/Cabinet Of Curiosities/Innova/Bombardments
Roger Kleier/The Night Has Many Hours/Innova/What Is the Price of Iron? 3
Joane Hetu/Recits de Neige/ActuelleCD/Paysages 4
--
------
Ken Field    *    ken at kenfield.org    *    http://kenfield.org