[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - Hawaii - 4/5/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 05:49:48 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday April 5, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Toots Thielemans – Brazil Project – Bluesette – (Private Music)
Djavan – Ao Vivo – Samurai – (Sony)
Djavan – Ao Vivo – Azul – (Sony)
Rique Pantoja - & Chet Baker – Te Cantei – (Tropical Storm)
Bebel Gilberto – Tanto Tempo – Summer Samba – (Six Degrees)
Mike Longo – Explosion – Blue Gil – (CAP)
Phil Upchurch – Love Is Strange – Midnight Blue – (Go Jazz)
Michel Legrand – Michel Plays Legrand – How Do You Keep The Music Playing – 9Laser Light)
Honolulu Jazz Quartet – Sounds Of The City – Deanna – (HJQ)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (artistShare)
*Steve Cole – Moonlight – Cry Me A River – (Artistry)
*Marcus Miller – A Night In Monte Carlo – I’m Glad There Is You – (Concord)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Soul – Theme For Jobim – (Clavé)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)
Don Menza – Bilein – Royal – (JHM)
Dee Dee Bridgewater – To Billie With Love – Good Morning Heartache – (DDB)
Johnny Hartman – For Trane – My Favorite Things – (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
*Dave Brubeck – Legacy Of A Legend – The Duke – (Columbia)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke– (Give at Go)
*Nelson Riveros – Camino Al Barrio – Darn That Dream – (Nel Songo)
Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – The Epitome – (Chicago Sessions)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Chicago Bop Steppin’ – (artistShare)
Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – Lover – (JLP)
11:00pm
*Doug Webb – Renovations – Emily – (Positone)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – Love For Sale – (SNL)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Bye Bye Blackbird – (BFM)
Dan Skea – But That Ain’t This – Moonlit – (Kenya Sands)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
Chuck Findley – Star Eyes – Being Green – (CBF)
James Moody – 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ipo)

*Indicates Recent Release