[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-06-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Apr 6 16:48:12 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-06-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Count Basie And The Mills Brothers - April In Paris - The Board Of Directors (Dot) 4:03
Monty Alexander - Come Fly With Me - Uplift (JLP) [C] 6:18

  BREAK

Count Basie And His Orchestra - One O'Clock Jump - Jazz Roots: The Music Of The Americas (Masterworks Jazz) [C][a] 3:05
Kenny Werner - In Your Own Sweet Way / Naima - At Maybeck (Concord) 11:53
Stanley Turrentine - Sugar - Sugar (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 10:06

Part 2

  BREAK

Dinah Washington - I'll Remember April - Dinah Jams (Emarcy) 11:48
John Burnett Orchestra - Sing Sing Sing - Down For Double (Delmark) [C] 8:25
John Burnett Orchestra - Out Of Nowhere - Down For Double (Delmark) [C] 3:31

  BREAK

Part 3

Chet Baker - With A Song In My Heart - She Was Too Good to Me (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 4:05
Hubert Laws - Amazing Grace - Morning Star (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 4:53
Kenny Burrell - A Child Is Born - God Bless The Child (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 8:38
Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay - Red Clay (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 12:11

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56