[JPL] NARAS Slashes Grammy Categories From 109 to 78 / Jazz Loses 2 Awards - Best Latin & Best Contemporary Jazz Albums

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:36:55 EDT 2011

Aloha,

Ricky, you are absolutely right, we are STILL in need of a national
organization for jazz that isn't just about jazz education - an organization
that represents ALL the facets of the industry: artists, the recording
industry, radio and alternative media, promotions, publicity, festivals,
etc. - and most importantly the music.

The light is on.

Brad