[JPL] Playlist: "Primetime Jazz" * Friday April 8th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 7 07:10:45 EDT 2011

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday April 8th heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to the many fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Friday (What's New?) 8/04/2011 Primetime Jazz Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Monty Alexander / Uplift / Fungii Mama / Jazz Legacy Productions
Matt Wilson / Arts And Crafts / Webb City / Palmetto Records
Wayne Shorter / The All Seeing Eye / The All Seeing Eye / Blue Note
The Cookers / Warriors / LadyBugg / Jazz Legacy Productions
Dave Holland Octet / Pathways / Shadow Dance / Dare2
Herbie Hancock / VSOP: Live Under The Sky / Eye Of The Hurricane / Columbia Legacy
* Vital Information / Where We Come From / Moby Dick / Intuition
Jane Ira Bloom / Wingwalker / Life On Cloud 8 / Outline
Dixie Dregs / What If / What If / Capricorn
* Gambale-Hamm-Smith / GHS 3 / The Challenger / Tone Center
Bob Sheppard / Close Your Eyes / Gazelle / BFM Jazz
John Scofield (w/Joe Lovano) / Meant To Be / Go Blow / Blue Note
Caribbean Jazz Project (w/Dave Samuels) / Afro Bop Alliance / Bemsha Swing / Heads Up

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher