[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - Hawaii - 4/7/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 8 05:53:00 EDT 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday April 7, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Arturo O’Farrill – 40 Acres And A Burro – Bebé – (Zoho)
*Helio Alves – Música – (JLP)
Chet Baker – She Was Too Good To Me – (CTI)
Pat Kelley – Reset – Secret Love – (Art Song)
Eliane Elias – The Three Americas – An Up Dawn – (Blue Note)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – Teach Me Tonight – (MAMA)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – I Should Care – (SNL)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Talk To The Animals – (PLM)
10:00pm
Bill Holman – View From The Side – But Beautiful – (JVC)
Doug Webb – Midnight – Emily – (Positone)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Georgia’s In Town – (Savant)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Matthew My Boy – (Chicago Sessions)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – Licks – (Concord)
11:00pm
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Changes – (JLP)
Kenny Werner – Balloons – Balloons – (Half Note)
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Luiza – (Sunnyside)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – Take That Off– (Vectordisc)
Bob Hamilton – WixWax – I Can’t Remember A Thing – (Capri)
*Russell Malone – Triple Play – The Kind Of Girl She Is – (MaxJazz)

*Indicates Recent Release