[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 14:56:01 EDT 2011

Jed Levey/Good People/2nd Ave Blues
Thomas Marriott/Human Spirit/You Don't know What Love Is/Origin
Dada Maroni/Live in Beverley Hills/Resonance

Chuck Deardorf/Transparence/Moon & Sand/Origin
Mark Weinstein/Jazz Brazil/Isotope/Jazz Heads
Brian Lynch/Unsung Heroes/Big Red/Holistic

Monty Alexander/Uplift/Sweet Georgia Brown/Jazz Legacy
Audrey Silver/Dream Awhile/Daydream/Messy House
Terrence Brewer/Setting the Standard/What is this Thing called Love

Nasar Abadey/Diamond in the Rough/No Greater Love
David Leonhardt/Plays Cole Porter/Love For Sale/Big Bang
David Smith/Bassoon Goes Latin/Mr. Kenyatta/Summit

Ernest Stuart/Solitary Walker/Blackbird
John Samorian/Out on a Limb/I Ain't What I used to Be
REDS/Sign of Four/Miles Across/Origin

New Tricks/Alternate Side/Title
Mark Murphy/Never Let Me Go/The Great City
Jessica Williams/Freedom Trane/Just Words/Origin
Matija Dedic/in NYC/Her Name/Origin

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476