[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-08-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Apr 8 17:05:33 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-08-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Johnny Hartman - I Just Dropped By To Say Hello - I Just Dropped By To Say Hello (Impulse) 4:03

  BREAK

The Cannonball Adderley Quintet - This Here - In San Francisco (Riverside) 12:22
Kenny Burrell - God Bless The Child - God Bless The Child (CTI/Sony Masterworks) [C] 8:55

  BREAK

Part 2

Charlie Haden - Moonlight Serenade - The Best Of Quartet West (Verve) 9:08
Tom Harrell - Paradise Spring - Paradise (Bluebird) 9:25
Chuck Deardorf - Alone Together - Transparence (Origin) [C][a] 7:22
Chuck Deardorf - Dear Prudence - Transparence (Origin) [C][a] 7:54
Eric Reed - 'Round Midnight - The Dancing Monk (Savant) [C] 6:54

  BREAK

Louis Armstrong - And His Hot Five - West End Blues - Jazz Roots: The Music Of The Americas (Masterworks Jazz) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56