[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-09-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:40:22 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Eric Taylor, Delia/Bad News (Scuffletown) 2001

Lenny Breau, Here's That Rainy Day (Cabin Fever)
Ana Moura, No Expectations (Sunny Voices) 2008
Jane Ira Bloom, Her Exacting Light (Wingwalker) 2010
Bob Martin, Tryin' (Next To Nothin) 2007
Ambrose Akinmusire, What's New (When The Heart Emerges Glistening) 2011
Joel Harrison, Lonesome Road Blues (Free Country) 2003
Colleen Sexton, Down the Dirt Road Blues/When Your Way Gets Dark (Down the
Dirt Road: The Songs of Charley Patton) 2001
Lisa Sokolov, She Is Standing (A Quiet Thing) 2009

Ernest Dawkins New Horizon Ensemble, title (The Prairie Prophet) 2011
Darius Jones & Matthew Shipp, Multiverse (Cosmic Lieder) 2011
New Tricks, Optimistic-Lee (Alternate Side) 2011
Orrin Evans, Easy Now (Captain Black Big Band) 2011
Ryan Cohan, Song For My Grandfather (Another Look) 2010
Charles Lloyd, Caroline, No (Mirror) 2010

Mick Rossi, Ghost Girl/Without/GO (Songs From The Broken Land) 2009
Marco Benevento, Bye-Ya (Live At Tonic) 2007
Dewey Redman, I Should Care (In London) 1996
Betty Carter, I Should Care (It's Not About the Melody) 1992
Julia Sarr and Patrice Larose, title, [feat. Youssou N'Dour] (Set Luna) 2006
Julius Hemphill, Leora (Big Band)

Klang, The Wang Wang Blues (Other Doors) 2011
Fred Hersch, Echoes (Alone at the Vanguard) 2011
Geoffrey Keezer-Joe Locke-Tim Garland, Her Sanctuary (Storms/Nocturnes) 2011
Jason Kao Hwang w/Sang Won Park, Grassy Hills (Local Lingo) 2006

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126