[JPL] Monday April 11th 2011 “Jazz Til Dawn” * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 9 19:44:22 EDT 2011

Jazz til Dawn continues … Bigger than ever!!!!!!
            Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday …. that’s 6.0
              hours of Jazz!!!
            This Week’s Schedule
            12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan
            1:00am-2:00am Anything Goes – Lise Avery
            Anything Goes Lise Avery #545
            ““Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie
              & Orch (Themesong)

              “No Place to Fall” - Norah Jones & the Little Willies

              “Love Me” - Norah Jones & the Little Willies

              “Tennesse Stud” - Norah Jones & the Little Willies

              “Nice & Easy Does It” - Frank Sinatra

              “Chicago” - Frank Sinatra

              “Personality” - Frank Sinatra & Van Johnson

              “Candy” - Manhattan Transfer

              “Jujubes” - Jay Leonhart

              “Chew Chew Your Bubblegum” - Ella Fitzgerald

              “Roly Poly” - Norah Jones & the Little Willies

              “This Can’t Be Love” - Frank Sinatra & Margaret
              Whiting

              “I Want to Be Happy” - Ella Fitzgerald & Chick Webb

            2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker
            4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery
            Anything Goes Lise Avery #546
            “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie
              & Orch (Themesong)

              "Lushlife” - Chet Baker & His Trio

              “I Get Along Without You Very Well” - Chet Baker and His
              Trio

              “Wonderful World”- Louis Armstrong

              “What Can I Say After I Say I’m Sorry” - Dinah Washington

              “Baby, Get Lost” - Dinah Washington

              “Ain’t Misbehavin’” -  Dinah Washington

              “Moonglow” - Benny Goodman & Orch.

              “You Go to My Head”-Marlene Dietrich

              "See What the Boys in the Backroom Will Have” - Marlene
              Dietrich

              “Happy Little Sunbeam” - Chet Baker and His Trio

              “A Slick Chick on the Mellow Side” - Dinah Washington

              “You Keep Knockin’/Bucket’s Got a Hole in It” - Louis
              Armstrong

            5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands
            Check out the incidental music:

              Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

              Tim Ries / The Rolling Stones Project / Street Fighting
              Man / Concord Jazz

              * Descarga / Jazzaziz Vol 4. / Red Rocket / Jazzaziz WA

              Jean-Luc Ponty / Upon The Wings Of Music / Waving Memories
              / Atlantic-Collectables

              * Chris Foster Trio / Jazzaziz: Volume 4 / First Day Back
              / Jazzaziz WA

              * Australian artists on recording

              streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline