[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-10-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 02:53:54 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Carl Hancock Rux, Good Bread Alley (Good Bread Alley) 2006
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band, China Pig (Trout Mask Replica) 1970
Ted Sirota's Rebel Souls, Chairman Fred [I Wish Fred Hampton Was Here]
(Breeding Resistance) 2006
Jerry Granelli, The Oyster Dance (A Song I Thought I Heard Buddy Sing) 1992
Todd Snider, Incarcerated (East Nashville Skyline) 2004
Darius Jones Trio, Big Train Rollin' (Man'ish Boy - A Raw & Beautiful Thing)
2009

Gutbucket, Fuck You and Your Hipster Tie (Flock) 2011
Carlo De Rosa's Cross-Fade, Terrane/A Phrase (Brain Dance) 2011
Irvin Mayfield, James Booker (A Love Letter to New Orleans) 2011
Exposed Blues Duo, If I Had My Way (Bare) 2010
Shakers n'' Bakers, Me can not wear de great long face (Shakers n'Bakers)
2006
Ernest Ranglin, Moondance (Gotcha!) 2001
Susheela Raman, Ida Samayam (Music for Crocodiles) 2006

Tony Malaby, Musica Callada (Tony Malaby: Paloma Recio) 2009
Jimmy Giuffre, Dichotomy (Free Fall) 1998
Chris Potter, Estrellas del Sur, (Song For Anyone) 2008
Gabriela Montero, Vivaldi; Spring (Baroque: Improvisations) 2007
Paul Bollenback, Unchain My Heart (Brightness Of Being) 2006
Vinicius Cantuaria & Bill Frisell, Mi Declaracion (Lagrimas Mexicanus) 2011

Ernest Stuart, From This Moment On (Solitary Walker) 2011
Ken Vandermark's Sound In Action Trio, Feet Music [Ornette Coleman] (Design
In Time) 2004
Peter Madsen Trio, Cool Camp For Cool Kids (The Litchfield Suite) 2010
Virgínia Rodrigues, Noite De Temporal [Dorival Caymmi] (Sol Negro) 1998
Miguel Zenón, title (Jíbaro) 2005

Ben Allison, St. Ita's Vision (Action-Refraction) 2011
Roswell Rudd Trio, Passing Thoughts (The Unheard Herbie Nichols, vol. 1)
1996

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126