[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 4/11/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 14:48:10 EDT 2011

HOUR  #   1

Al  Belletto/Georgia/The Sounds of New Orleans/WWOZ/1995
Diego Urcola/Senhor  Wayne/Appreciation/CamJazz/2011
Willie Nelson  -Wynton Marsalis/I'm Moving On/Here We Go Again/Blue
Note/2011

Dado Moroni/Where is Love/Live  in Beverly Hills/Resonance/2010
Mike DiRubbo/  Rituals/Chronos/Posi-Tone/2011
Don Vappie/Georgia Swing/Creole  Blues/Vappielle Records/1997
Byron Morris &  Unity/Eyewitness News Bluze/Unity,A Retrospective/By-More
Music/2010
Preservation Hall Jazz Band/El  Manicero/New Orleans Preservation/PHR/2009
Tom McDermott-Evan  Christopher/Tango Ambiguo/Almost Native/Threadhead
Records/2011

Patrick Williams Big Band/One  More Dream/Aurora/Reel One Music/2010

HOUR  #   2

The Marsalis  Family/At The House, In Da Pocket/Music Redeems/Marsalis
Music/2010
Ken Peplowski/ This  Nearly Was Mine/in search of...../Capri Records/2011
The New Orleans Jazz  Ramblers/Inside Straight/Celebrate/NOJR/2011
One For All/Dear  Ruth/Invades Vancouver/Cellar Live/2010
Plunge/Bright  Side/Tin Fish Tango/Immersion Records/2010
Bobby Matos  AfroLatin jazz Ensemble/Fiddlinky/Beautiful As The Moon/Life
ForceJazz/2011
John Surman/Once  Upon A Time/Flashpoint/Cuneiform/2011
T.K. Blue/Si  Si/Latin Bird/Motema/2011
Rene  Marie/  Lift Every Voice And Sing/Voice of my Beautiful
Country/Motema/2011

SO MUCH MUSIC..SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM