[JPL] PLAYLIST: WNMC Jazz Adds Correction

Biz Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Sun Apr 10 18:43:28 EDT 2011

Bob P. wrote:

That's Larry Coryell with the Wide Hive Players right?  Would be
interesting to hear Larry Carlton with those guys though, and probably
very hot!

I answer:

Oops! In my adds chart I listed a new Wide Hive disc artist as Larry
Carlton with the Wide Hive Players and of course it's LARRY CORYELL with
the Wide Hive Players. Heck, you can hardly turn over an eighth note
these days without finding Larry Coryell playing with someone or
another. How cool is that? Very.

Thanks to Bob Putignano for graciously pointing out my boo boo. I
checked and I at least got it right when I added the disc to our
computerized playlisting system. That's what I get for doing some of my
charting work a couple hours past my usual zzzz-time.

-Biz @ WNMC