[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ " Show For Week of 04.10.11 @ WVST- FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio Baltimore, MD also "SNAPSHOT" Jazz Recording Reviews

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 21:32:47 EDT 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program. It's aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3
FM) Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Wednesday night 7:30 - 9:30 PM on Soul
City Radio Baltimore, MD (http://www.soulcityradio.com/). It showcases the
best in JAZZ. Current releases, reissues and selections from past great
recordings are the weekly focus. Recording information that is both
enlightening and educational is provided for the listener. "Just Jazz" is
streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 04.10.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Bobby Sanabria_Picadillo_Tito Puente Masterworks Live!!

The Uptown Collective _ Latin _ She Do What She Do

Bones & Tones_ Dance For Suwoo_Bones & Tones

Second Segment

Wayne Goins_ Deborah At Dawn_ Chronicles Of Carmela

Henry Franklin_ A Love Song For Midori_ The Soul Of The World

Diana Krall_ Besame Mucho_ The Love Of Love

Third Segment

Monty Alexander_ Hope_ Uplift

Four Play_ My Love Is Leaving Me_X

Ted Nash_Soldier In The Rain_The Mancini Project

Fourth Segment

Gene Ludwig_ Everything I Love _Love Notes of Cole Porter

Wallace Roney_ If Only For One Night_ If Only For One Night

Charlie Haden Quartet West_ A Love Like This _ Sophisticated Ladies

Fifth Segment

Joe Lavano Us Five_Moose The Mooche_Bird Songs

Monika Herzig_Heavy Burden_Come With Me

Sixth Segment

Jane Ira Bloom_Live Sports_Wingwalker

Russell Malone_Butch and Butch_Triple Play

"SNAPSHOT" Jazz Recording Reviews

Posted April 2011

@

 <http://www.tybailey.com> www.tybailey.com

*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jane%20Ira%20Bloom> Jane Ira Bloom -
<http://www.amazon.com/Wingwalker-Jane-Ira-Bloom/dp/B004H2QIBW/ref=pd_nr_m_8
7?ie=UTF8&s=music> Wingwalker - Outline
<http://www.thejazzmann.com/reviews/review/jane-ira-bloom-wingwalker/>
Records OTL140
*	 <http://www.amazon.com/Marcus-Miller/e/B000APXTVW/ref=pd_nr_m_21>
Marcus Miller -
<http://www.amazon.com/Night-Monte-Carlo-Marcus-Miller/dp/B004DURSBC/ref=pd_
nr_m_21?ie=UTF8&s=music> A Night in Monte Carlo - Dreyfuss Jazz/Concord Jazz
CJA-32660-02
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jaimee%20Paul> Jaimee Paul -
<http://www.amazon.com/Melancholy-Baby-Jaimee-Paul/dp/B004GFGUE0/ref=pd_nr_m
_22?ie=UTF8&s=music> Melancholy Baby - GHD 5709 Green Hill Music Group
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Jeremy%20Pelt> Jeremy Pelt -
<http://www.amazon.com/Talented-Mr-Pelt-Jeremy/dp/B004DK4AO0/ref=pd_nr_m_26?
ie=UTF8&s=music> Talented Mr. Pelt - High Note HCD 7216
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Ernestine%20Anderson> Ernestine Anderson
<http://www.amazon.com/Nightlife-Ernestine-Anderson/dp/B004D5BNC2/ref=pd_nr_
m_37?ie=UTF8&s=music> Nightlife - High Note HCD 7213
*
<http://www.amazon.com/Herb-Alpert-Lani-Hall/e/B002KVK4JO/ref=pd_nr_m_1>
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall  -
<http://www.amazon.com/I-Feel-You-Herb-Alpert/dp/B004H0B00S/ref=pd_nr_m_1?ie
=UTF8&s=music> I Feel You - Concord Jazz CJA-32757-02
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Kurt%20Elling> Kurt Elling -
<http://www.amazon.com/Gate-Kurt-Elling/dp/B004EVNWVA/ref=pd_nr_m_6?ie=UTF8&
s=music> The Gate - Concord Jazz CJA-31230-02
*	Various Artists - Everybody Wants to Be a Cat: Disney Jazz, Vol 1.
*
<http://www.amazon.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=music&field-art
ist=Beegie%20Adair> Beegie Adair -
<http://www.amazon.com/Love-Being-Here-You-Tribute/dp/B004GFGUC2/ref=pd_nr_m
_18?ie=UTF8&s=music> I Love Being Here With You: A Jazz Piano Tribute to
Peggy Lee - GHD5764 Green Hill Music Group
*	Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes - BFM JAZZ 302-062-404-2
*	Wayne Wallace- Latin Jazz Quintet - To Hear From There -
<http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/entity.php?id=9625> Patois Records
*	The Uptown Collective - She Do What She Do - ARC 2260