[JPL] Playlist - MoeBeTTaJaZZ 04-10-11 on WBCX 89.1

moe lyons moebettajazz at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:55:37 EDT 2011

Playlist for MoeBeTTaJaZZ on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University,
Gainesville and Northeast Georgia for April 10, 2011. The
program airs on Sunday afternoon from 4pm to 6pm EST.

        "EDGY SMOOTHNESS"
               70's Version

ARTIST
SONG/CD or LP(LABEL YR)

HOUR 1
LARRY YOUNG'S FUEL
H+J=B(Hustle + Jam = Bread)/Larry Young's Fuel (ARISTA 75)
WELDON IRVINE
Sinbad/Sinbad (RCA 76)
GROVER WASHINGTON, JR.
The Sea Lion/Feels So Good (KUDU 75)
ERIC GALE
Ginsing Woman/Ginsing Woman (COLUMBIA 77)
MARK COLBY
Peace Of Mind/One Good Turn (TAPPEN ZEE 79)
DEXTER WANSEL
Latin Love(Let Me Know)/Voyager (PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL 78)
JIMMY McGRIFF
Flexable Flyer/Tailgunner (LRC 77)
EDDIE HARRIS
Get On Down/I Need Some Money (ATLANTIC 75)

HOUR 2
JOE FARRELL
Seven Seas/Upon This Rock (CTI 74)
WILBERT LONGMIRE
Funshine/Champagne (TAPPEN ZEE 79)
SONNY CRISS
Sweet Summer Breeze/Warm & Sunny (ABC 76)
RAMSEY LEWIS
Brazilica/Salongo (COLUMBIA 76)
NATHAN DAVIS
African Boogie/If (TOMMORROW INTERNATIONAL 76)
MICHAEL PEDICIN, JR.
I Got The Keys/Michael Pedicin, Jr. (PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL 79)
BOB JAMES
Night Cruiser/Heads (TAPPEN ZEE 77)
JOE HENDERSON
Soulution/Black Miracle (MILESTONE 75)

IF INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR MUSIC PLAYED ON THE SHOW,
   CONTACT ME

Moe Lyons
Producer/Host-MoeBeTTaJaZZ
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
Studio line: 770-538-4744
Email: www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Streaming at www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Facebook fan page: MoeBettaJazz/FUSION A LA MOE
Myspace: www.myspace.com/mbjwbCX
Podcast: www.moebettajazz.podomatic.com/entry/2011-04-10T18_21_31-07_00