Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:34:39 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie-Back To The Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Howard McGhee--McGhee Special--Swing That Music!--Sony
Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Billy Eckstine--Blowing The Blues Away--Cabin In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

Horace Silver--The Kicker--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Monty Alexander--Come Fly With Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Eddie Jefferson/D.G.--Diggin In--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia

Freddie Hubbard--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Sweet Return--Atlantic

Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Poncho Sanchez--Senegal--La Familia--Concord Picante
Conrad Herwig--Butterfly--The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--Half Note

Dianne Reeves--Like A Lover--I Remember--Verve
Jon Lucien--A Hello Like Before--Premonition--Columbia
Betty Carter--Once Upon A Summertime--It's Not About the Melody--Verve
Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind Of Blue At 50--Columbia
Gil Scot-Heron--Beginnings--From South Africa To South Carolina--TVT
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Wayne Shorter--Witch Hunt--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Ahmad Jamal--Just The Way You Are--One--20th Century Fox
Rene Marie--Afro-Blue--How Can i Keep From Singing--Maxjazz

The Cookers--Warriors--The Core--Jazz Legacy
Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Rita Edmond--it Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Lee Morgan--Beehive--Live at the Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM