[JPL] PLAYLIST #338 April 12 J&B Tour with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Mon Apr 11 14:08:25 EDT 2011

Hai All
First of all let you know that indeed, if you have seen the international
news about a gunmen killing 6 persons and himself afterwards in a
shoppingmall in Alphen aan den Rijn around lunchtime last saturday, that is
my hometown and the mall is approx 800 meters from my house and in our
neighborhood, We had a hectic and terrible day here and everyone was burned
out because of all the heavy emotions and thinking of the victims in this
odd deal... Yesterday there was a big rememberance-event with approx 6000
people and ofcourse our mayer and our prime-Minister in a moving service
with lots of emotions and lighting candles and lots and lots of flowers
surrounding the shopping-mall.
We still hope that the still 4 severe wounded people will survive and
recover in full....
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400  AL  Alphen aan de Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.myspace.com/jazzbluestour
www.facebook.com/jazzbluestour.radioshow
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour
http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++
              April 12 # 338!

 1st Hour  20:00-22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist  ---  Title   ====   From The Album;
   1 Artie Shaw   ---   Stardust    ====    Great American Big Bands Volume
Two

   2 Luis Conte   ---  Dance of The Firefly   ====   En Casa de Luis
   3 Daddy Mack Blues Band with Special Guest Billy Gibson   ---   After
Midnight    ====  Slow Ride

   4 Alex Dean Quintet    ---   Nice Guys   ====    At This Point
   5 John-Alex Mason feat. Cody Burnside   ---   Free  ====  Jook Joint
Thunderclap

 IT's Oldies Time;  The Lionel Hampton Story..
   6  Lionel Hampton    ---   Mingus Fingers    ====   Midnight Sun
   7 Lowell Fulson with Martin Fulson    ---   Three O'Clock Blues    ====
Blues Classics

   8 Delfeayo Marsalis    ---  Madness In Great Ones    ====   Sweet Thunder
( Duke and Shak )
   9 Kirsten Thien    ---  Treat 'Im Like A Man     ====   Delicious

 10 The Kat Kings    ---   That Train    ====   The Winning Hand
 11 VW Brothers     ---   You Guys Done Yet     ====    Muziek

                                 April 12 #338!   The 2nd Hour..
 2nd hour 20:00 - 22:00 hrs
  Nr.  Artist   ---   Title    ====   From The Album;
   1 The Rick Holland-Evan Dobbins Little Big Band    ---  Fused    ====
Trilby

   2 Marilyn Harris    ---   Too Bad, My Lad   ====    Orphans
   3 Robert Burton Hubele    ---   I Was Wrong    ====   I Get Lonely

   4 Shawn Constantino    ---   Bail Out     ====    Waltz for Anne
   5 John F. Klaver Band     ---    Gonna Leave This Place    ====    Coming
Back For More

  IT's "Dexter Time"... From The Box.. Kind Of Gordon
   6 Dexter Gordon     ---   Autumn In New York     ====    Number Four
   7 John Dyer and The Mannish Boys  ---    Everything's Gonna Be Alright
====    Delta Groove All-Star Blue Revue - Live At Ground Zero Vol 1.

   8 Shawn Bell Quintet     ---  In the Wee Small Hours    ====   Things Yet
Unknown
   9 Francine Hailman     ---   Blue Prelude     ====    Love Is Here

 10 Kim Nalley   ---   Say It Isn't So     ====    Need My Sugar
  END Jean Toots Thielemans    ---   Hard To Say Goodbye     ====    Hard To
Say Goodbye
                © JvS, April - 2011, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.
++
Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!
Have yourself a great week, take care of each other, yourself and do be
careful!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen
aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
++