[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-11-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:07:10 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-11-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Monty Alexander - Come Fly With Me - Uplift (JLP) [C] 6:18
Andrew McCormack / Jason Yarde - Breezabeth - My Duo (Joy And Ears) [C] 13:43

  BREAK

Part 2

Jim Hall - Concierto De Aranjuez - Concierto (CTI Masterworks/Jazz) [C] 19:17
Bones & Tones - In The Valley Of Dreams - Bones & Tones (Freedom Art) [C] 6:01
Chuck Deardorf - Sweet Lorraine - Transparence (Origin) [C] 3:46
Chuck Deardorf - Zingaro - Transparence (Origin) [C] 7:47
Marcus Miller - I'm Glad There Is You - A Night In Monte-Carlo (Concord) [C] 6:02
Lisa Hilton - Someday, Somehow, Soon (Extended Take) - underground (Ruby Slippers Productions) [C] 5:21
Mark O'Connor Quintet - A Nightengale Sang In Berkeley Square - Suspended Reality (OA2) [C] 5:48
Jerry Bergonzi - I've Got A Crush On You - Convergence (Savant) [C] 5:11

  BREAK

Part 3

Joe Lovano Us Five - Yardbird Suite - Bird Songs (Blue Note) [C] 11:57
Charlie Parker - Ornithology - Jazz Roots: The Music Of The Americas (Masterworks Jazz) [C] 4:55
Dizzy Gillespie And His Orchestra - Manteca - Jazz Roots: The Music Of The Americas (Masterworks Jazz) [C] 3:07
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars - Be-Bop - Live At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJFR) 8:57
Cannonball Adderley - Midnight Mood - Radio Nights (Hyena) 9:00
Thomas Marriott - Hiding In Public - Human Spirit (Origin) [C] 6:26
Mel Torme - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - An Evening With Mel Torme (Concord) 4:19
Karrin Allyson - What A Little Moonlight Can do - I Didn't Know About You (Concord) 2:32

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56