[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 4/10/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Apr 11 18:32:35 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick, 04/10/2011, 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Brian Lynch "Roditi Samba" from Unsung Heroes (CD, 2011) on Hollistic Music Works

Adia Ledbetter "Lady Bird" from Take 2: rendezvous with yesterdays (CD, 2011) on JazziJua Music

Holly Hoffman "Chucho" from just duet vol. 2 (CD, 2003) on Azica Local

Dave Sterner Quintet "Looking Glass" from Sidetracked (CD, 2011) on Speak Jazz Records

Kenny Rankin "Then I'll Be Tired Of You" from A Song For You (CD, 2002) on Verve

Lisa Hilton "Jack and Jill" from Underground (CD, 2011) on Ruby Slippers Productions

David Leonhardt "In The Still Of The Night" from The David Leonhard Group Plays Cole Porter (CD, 2011) on BIG BANG Records

Four Freshmen "I'll Remember April" from The Complete Capitol Four Freshmen Fifties Sessions (CD, 2000) on Mosaic

Stan Kenton "It Might As Well Be Spring" from The Sophisticated Approach (LP, 1959) on Capitol Records

June Christy "Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most" from The Song Is June (CD, 1997) on Capitol Records

Joey DeFrancesco "Waltz For Dad" from Part III (CD, 1991) on Columbia - Happy 40th Birthday to Joey!

Fraser MacPherson "SLOW BOAT TO CHINA" from Jazz Prose (LP, 1985) on Concord Records - Fraser's 83rd Birthday

Fraser MacPherson "DARN THAT DREAM" from Jazz Prose (LP, 1985) on Concord Records - Fraser in Live Performance at Concord Pavilion

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
  KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org