[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-12-11

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:08:05 EDT 2011

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 04-12-11

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Jim Hall & Pat Metheny - All The Things You Are - Jim Hall & Pat Methney (Telarc) 6:58
Miles Davis - I'll Remember April - Prestige Profiles (Prestige) 7:51

  BREAK

Jim Hall - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Concierto (CTI/Masterworks Jazz) [C] 7:04
Eden Atwood - He's A Carioca - Waves: The Bossa Nova Sessions (Groove Note) 6:59
Stan Getz And The Oscar Peterson Trio - Ballad Medley - Stan Getz And The Oscar Peterson Trio (Verve) 10:10
Ken Peplowski Quintet - At Long Last Love - Live (Concord) 7:39

  BREAK

Part 2

Marc Pompe - Embraceable You - Hi-Fly (self-released) 7:20
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - Something Cool - I Feel You (Concord) [C] 3:13
Dan Block - Morning Glory - From His World To Mine: Plays The Music Of Duke Ellington (Miles High) [C] 6:26
The Waitiki 7 - Firecracker - New Sounds Of Exotica (Pass Out) [C] 5:00

  BREAK

Part 3

Ella Fitzgerald - Taking A Chance On Love / I'm In The Mood For Love (Live) - Jazz Roots: The Music Of The Americas (Masterworks Jazz) [C] 3:07
Monika Herzig - Blowing In The Wind - Come With Me (Owlstudios) [C] 4:59
Plunge - Bright Side - Tin Fish Tango (Immersion) [C][a] 7:00
Jo Lawry & Bill Anschell - I'm Old Fashioned - Jazzvox Presents: In Your Own Backyard (OA2) [C] 5:20

  BREAK

Houston Person - I Cover The Waterfront - Moment To Moment (HighNote) [C] 5:56
Kurt Elling - Come Running To Me - The Gate (Concord) [C] 6:06
Count Basie And His Orchestra - Little Pony - Live (Laserlight) 2:44

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56