[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, April 12, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Apr 13 17:32:06 EDT 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- A day short and a dollar late -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110412.htm

Los Hombres Calientes / Latin Tinge II / Vodou Dance / Basin Street
Rebirth Brass Band / What Goes Around Comes Around / Rebirth of New
Orleans / Basin Street
Monty Alexander / Fungii Mama / Uplift / Jazz Legacy Productions

Herbie Hancock / Juju / Dis is da drum / Verve
Herbie Hancock / Manhattan / The new standard / Verve
Stefon Harris / A cloud of red dust / A cloud of red dust / Blue Note

Billy Bang / Mr. Syms / Bang On / Justin Time
Ken Peplowski / Within You And Without You / In search of... / Capri
Rene Marie / White Rabbit / Voice of my Beautiful country / Motema

Club d'Elf / Sand (For Mark) / Electric Moroccoland / Face Pelt
Larry Coryell / Terco / with the Wide Hive Players / Wide Hive
Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble / Mesopotamia / The prairie
prophet / Delmark

Eric Reed / Reflections / The dancing Monk / Savant
Rick Holland & Evan Dobbins Little Big Band / Stablemates / Trilby /
Holland-Dobbins
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis / Hit The Road Jack / Here we go again /
Blue Note

Ron Westray & Thomas Heflin / Eternal And Absolute / Live from Austin /
Blue Canoe

Soloman Burke / Midnight and you

--
Greg Rickard