[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - 4/13/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 06:00:14 EDT 2011

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu –Wednesday April 13, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm – Pledge Drive
City Rhythm Orchestra – Vibrant Tones – Turn Me Loose – (Limehouse)
*Eddie Mendenhall – Cosine Meets Tangent – Rin Ki On Hen – Miles High
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – (Sunshine)
Kenia – Celebrates Dorival Caymmi – Sábado Em Copacabana – (Mooka)
9:00pm – Pledge Drive
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song– (JLP)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
10:00pm
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Alice In Wonderland – (Summit)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Aurora – (artistShare)
Bill Cunliffe – Blues And The Abstract Truth 2 – Stolen Moments – (Resonance)
Dan Adler – Back To The Bridge – A Beautiful Friendship – (Emdan)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – (Columbia)
	I’ll Remember April
	Teach Me Tonight
	Mambo Carmel
	Autumn Leaves
	It’s All Right With Me
11:00pm
Michel Camilo – One More Once – On the Other Hand – (Columbia
Pat Kelley – Reset – Francie’s Garden – (Art Song)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
*David Hardiman – Portrait of David Hardiman – Medley – (DHM)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Too Marvelous For Words – (Blue Note)

*Indicates Recent Release