[JPL] Playlist-Jazz with George Thomas with New Jazz Releases for Wednesday, 04/13/11

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Thu Apr 14 09:48:52 EDT 2011

Hi Lazaro,

Why "Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting" (alt take) of course. It
being Wednesday night and all.
Can't believe I left the song title off, thanks for catching it.

Yeah, my heart (& stomach) are permanently down in the Crescent City,
always diggin' my mentor James Booker.

George

--
Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas