[JPL] The Modern Jazz Radio Show - Dear Fans, Subscribers, and Artists

Tom Tallitsch modernjazzradioshow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:28:02 EDT 2011

Dear Fans, Subscribers, and Artists,

I would like to thank all of the fans and subscribers of The Modern Jazz
Radio Show <http://www.tomtallitschblog.com/> for their undying support and
patience. I would also like to thank all of the artists, promoters, and
record labels who have sent me their albums to play on the show.

I sincerely apologize to all of you who look forward to receiving the show
in your email each week, that The Modern Jazz Radio
Show<http://www.tomtallitschblog.com/> has
been on hiatus for the past month. I have been all over the map, and too
swamped with gigs, projects, and students, to get the show out on time. JazzOn2
89.1 HD2 <http://www.jazzon2.org/> has been playing reruns of the show while
I have been on leave.

Please hang in there. The show isn't going anywhere. I am currently working
on getting brand new editions on the air beginning April 28th. Let's shoot
for the 100th edition mark by early summer.

Thank You!
Tom Tallitsch

Host Of The Modern Jazz Radio Show <goog_433881723>
Thursdays 8-10PM <goog_433881723>
WWFM 89.1 HD2 Trenton/Cape May, NJ <http://www.tomtallitschblog.com/>