[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - 4/14/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 05:51:08 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu –Thursday April 14, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Mintzer – Only In New York – TV Blues – (dmp)
Don Menza – Bilein – Broadbottom – (JHM)
Arturo Sandoval – Flight To Freedom – Caribeño – (grp)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Late Afternoon Blues – (Justin Time)
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – I Cover The Waterfront – (HighNote)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Bye Bye Blackbird – (BFM)
9:00pm
Jared Gold – Out Of Line – Skylark – (Positone)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Cypress Ave. – (PDM)
Jim Rotondi – 1000 Rainbows – Born To Be Blue – (Positone)
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – The Blues Machine – (Lauren)
Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – On Green Dolphin Street – (Columbia)
UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Eternal Licks & Grooves – I’m Old Fashioned – (MAMA)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Cheryl – (Primrose)
Tad Britton – Black Hills – Time Remembered – (Origin)
Ray Brown – Final Recording – I Just Can’t See For Looking –(Telarc)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival Bad Moon – (Flying Horse)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Pete Christlieb – Live At Jazz Cave – You’ve Changed – (Cognito)
11:00pm
Louie Bellson – Dynamite – Sambandrea Swing – (Concord)
Cal Tjader – Grace Cathedral Concert – Black Orpheus Medley – (Fantasy)
Stephan Anderson – Forget Not – For Sentimental Reasons – (Summit)
Yellowjackets – Greenhouse – Greenhouse – (grp)
Tom Harrell – Light On – Sky Life – (HighNote)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – We’ll Be Together Again – (SNL)

*Indicates Recent Release