[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Apr 16 10:13:59 EDT 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 4-16-11, 5 - 7 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from www.desertislandjazz.net
<http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or www.whfc911.org
<http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Jeannine           Them Dirty Blues           Riverside           Cannonball
Adderley

Bags' New Groove          Paul Desmong & Modern Jazz Quartet    Red Baron
Paul Desmond & MJQ

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Oliloqui Valley   Empyrean Isles  Blue Note          Herbie Hancock

Gone    Porgy & Bess    Columbia           Miles Davis

While We're Young        Trilby    Self-produced    Rick Holland-Evan
DobbinsLittle Big Band

Ceora    Morgan Rewind  JMood   Roberto Magris Quartet

My Attorney Bernie        Retromania        Arbors   Dave Frishberg

Little Jane         The Book Cooks            Bethlehem         Booker Ervin

Spoonful            The Individualism of Gil Evans     Verve    Gil Evans

Get Out of Town Plays Cole Porter           Big Bang           David
Leonhardt Jazz Group

Prana    Prana Dance     High Note          Tom Harrell

Nancy   Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim Hall

But I Was Cool  Footprints          Concord            Karrin Allyson

Wave    Once in Every Life          Bee Hive           Johnny Hartman

The Theme        Mort Weiss Meets Bill Cunliffe    SMS Jazz         Mort
Weiss

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio