[JPL] PLAYLIST: "It's A Jazz Thing" UK Jazz Radio 17th April

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 06:07:28 EDT 2011

G'Day

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

This week's show features and extensive iinterview with Byron Morris
including the tracks below..............

   1. Byron Morris and Unity - Galaxy of Stars (1978 Vibrations Themes and
   Serenades EPJ Records)
   2. Byron Morris & Unity - Kitty Bey Original LP Version (1974 Blow
   Through Your Mind)
   3. Byron Morris & Unity - Sunshower (2010 Unity, A Retrospective By-Mor
   Music)
   4. Byron Morris & Unity - Eyewitness News Bluze (2010 Unity, A
   Retrospective By-Mor Music)
   5. Byron Morris & Unity - Entrenched In The Blues (2010 Unity, A
   Retrospective By-Mor Music)
   6. Byron Morris and Unity - Panamanian Aire (1978 Vibrations Themes and
   Serenades EPJ Records)
   7. Byron Morris & Unity - Balls Groove (2010 Unity, A Retrospective
   By-Mor Music)
   8. John Coltrane - Dear Lord (1958 The Gentle Side)
   9. Byron Morris & Unity - Lay It On the Line (2010 Unity, A Retrospective
   By-Mor Music)
   10. Byron Morris & Unity - Lonley Woman (2010 Unity, A Retrospective
   By-Mor Music)
   11. Max Roach - Man From South Africa (1961 Percussion Bitter Suite
   Impulse)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Cheers

Mark Robinson
5 Stanley Street