[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 04-16-11

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 19:07:08 EDT 2011

PLAYLIST

KRCB-FM, SANTA ROSA
91.1 & 90.9 FM
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable Ch. 961

Jazz Connections
04-16-11
Host: Toby Gleason
8-11 pm

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Jim Hall-You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To-Concierto-CTI
Mark Weinstein-Nefertiti-Jazz Brasil-JazzHeads
Kermit Ruffins-If I Only Had A Brian-Happy Talk-Basin St.
Joe Lovano & Us5-Barbados-Bird Songs-Blue Note
Chet Baker-Autumn Leaves-She Is Too Good To Me-CTI
Charlie Haden Quartet West-My Old Flame-Sophisticated Ladies-Emarcy/
Decca
Roy Hargrove-Everybody Wants To Be A Cat-Everybody Wants To Be A Cat-
Disney
Kenny Burrell-God Bless The Child-God Bless The Child-CTI
Randy Weston-African Sunrise-The Storyteller-Motema
Kurt Elling-Steppin' Out-The Gate-Concord Jazz
Dave Holland/Pepe Habichuela-Bailaor (Seguiriya Cabal)-Hands-Dare2
Marcus Shelby-Come Away Blues-12th Night-(Download)
Mort Weiss/Bill Cunliffe-Who Can I Turn To-Weiss Meets Cunliffe-SMS Jazz
Tom Marriott-You Don't Know What Love Is-Human Spirit-Origin
Bones & Tones-Song For The Old Ones-Bones & Tones-Freedom Art
Hubert Laws-Morning Star-Morning Star-CTI
Marcus Shelby Orch.-Amen-Soul Of The Movement-Porto Franco
Vernell Brown, Jr.-Unequivocally So-Do You Really Love Me-Mr. Chips,
Unltd.
T.K. Blue-Blue Bird-Latin Bird-Motema
Ernestine Anderson-Since I Fell For You-Nightlife/Live @ Dizzy's-
Highnote
Bill O'Connell-Rhapsody In Blue-Rhapsody In Blue-Challenge
Tito Puente-Mambo Beat-Masterworks Live!-JazzHeads
Steve Cole-Cry Me A River-Moonlight-Artistry

Please send ALL airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director,
KRCB-FM (Home), 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.