Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:33:46 EDT 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin At The Savoy--Ella at The Opera House--Verve
Billy Eckstine--I Have The Rhythm in A Riff--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Jackie McLean--The Three Minors--Vertigo--Blue Note
Bill Evans--My Heart Stood Still--Peace Piece and Other Pieces--Milestone
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Miles Davis--Joshua--Seven Steps To Heaven--Columbia
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy

Mario Bauza--A Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Mama Vieja--Tambolero--Saungu
Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Etienne Charles--Folklore--Folklore--EC

Adia Ledbetter--Darn That Dream--Take 2: Rendezvous with Yesterdays--Jazzijua
Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--i Remember--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--Wait And Pray--A Cottage In The Sky--Decca Jazz
Nancy Wilson--Guess Who I Saw--Lift Every Voice--Sony
Frank Senior/Jacob Melchior--For All We Know--JM

Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Gil Scott-Heron--Better Days Ahead--Secrets--Arista

Joey Calderazzo--To Wisdom, The Prize--The Traveler--Blue Note
Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Nina Simone--Young, Gifted And Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

One For All--Jackpipe--Return Of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wail--Tetrachord
Betty Carter--All I Got!--Look What i Got!--Verve
Pharoah Sanders--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Jazz Heritage

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM