[JPL] PLAYLIST: " Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 4/17/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Apr 18 00:00:43 EDT 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 04/17/2011 07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Bobby Sanabria conducting the Manhattan School of Music Afro-Cuban Jazz Orchestra "Bohemia (Birdland) After Dark" from Tito Puente Msterworks Live!!! (CD, 2011) on Jazzheads

Mort Weiss "Indian Summer" from Mort Weiss Meets Bill Cunliffe (CD, 2011) on SMS Jazz

Roberta Gambarini "CRAZY" from So In Love (CD, 2009) on Emarcy/Decca/Groovin' High

Stan Getz/Cal Tjader "For All We Know" from Original Jazz Classics Remasters--Sampler Spring 2011 (CD, 2011) on Concord

Debbie Poryes "Easy Living" from Two & Fro (CD, 2011) on OA2

Hi-Lo's "GEORGIA ON MY MIND" from The Hi-Lo's Back Again (LP, 1979) on MPS Request

John Vanore & Abstract Truth "You Go To My Head" from Contagious Words (CD, 2011) on Accoustical Concepts, Inc

Terrence Brewer "The Days of Wine and Roses" from Setting the Standard (CD, 2011) on Strong Brew Music

Audrey Silver "Day Dream" from Dream Awhile (CD, 2011) on Messy House Records

Terell Stafford "Day Dream" from This Side of Strayhorn (CD, 2011) on MaxJazz

Kurt Elling "STEPPIN' OUT" from The Gate (CD, 2011) on Concord Jazz

Rossano Sportiello "When I Grow To Old To Dream" from Lucky To Be Me (CD, 2011) on Arbors Records

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
  KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org