[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon 4/17/2011

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:02:35 EDT 2011

WRTI 'The Historical Approach to the Positive Music' w/Jeff Duperon

Sunday, 8PM-Midnight

PLAYLIST
04/17/2011

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

8PM

Drift Away, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Strange Meadow Lark, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Imagination, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

Just My Imagination, Rene Marie, Voice of My Beautiful Country, Motema

CONVERSATION: Rene Marie

Goodbye Mr. Jones, Kenny Drew, Jr. & Larry Coryell, Duality, Random Act
Records

'Tain't No Use, Maxine Sullivan, Putumayo Presents Jazz, Putumayo World
Music

One O'clock Jump, Count Basie and his Orchestra, Jazz Roots: The Music of
the Americas, Sony

Neckbones, The Nightcrawlers, Down In The Bottom, Cellar Live

Captain Black, Captain Black Big Band, Captain Black Big Band, Posi-Tone

9PM

Played Twice, Jordan Berger, Jordan Berger's First, Dreambox Media

CONVERSATION: Jordan Berger

Congregation, Jordan Berger, Jordan Berger's First, Dreambox Media

Lake of Weathers, Geoffrey Keezer-Joe Locke-Tim Garland, Storms/Nocturnes,
Origin Records

Truth, Brian Lynch and Spheres of Influence, Conclave, Vol. 2, Criss Cross
Jazz

10PM

Class Dismissed, Kenny Werner, Balloons, Half Note

Jitterbug Waltz, Yakov Okun, New York Encounter, Criss Cross Jazz

Yeh Yeh, Maria Jacobs, Chasing Dreams, Maria Jacobs

Mo' Better Blues, Irvin Mayfield, A Love Letter To New Orleans, Basin Street
Records

Come & G0, Lisa Hilton, Underground, Ruby Slipper Productions

Blue and Green, Gretchen Parlato, The Lost and Found, Obliq Sound

Touch & Go, Laura Kahle, Circular, Dark Key Music

11PM

Exile: Remember The Homeless, Ron Westray - Thomas Heflin, Live from Austin,
Blue Canoe Records

Circle of Fourths, Delfeayo Marsalis, Sweet Thunder {Duke & Shak},
Troubadour Jass Records

Further Arrivals, Brian Lynch, Unsung Heroes, Hollistic MusicWorks

Life of the Music/Your Music Brings Out The Poetry in Me, Lauren Hooker,
Life of the Music, Miles High Records

Sun Shower, Unity, Vibrations In Time, By-Mor Music

Dreams, John Vanore & Abstract Truth, Contagious Words, Acoustical Concepts

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.