[JPL] ToomtheJazzman Palm Sunday Programming

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:34:12 EDT 2011

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB-WHYC
Greenville - 88.1

April 17, 2011

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION    LABEL

18:00    Carole King     Jazzman     Ode
18:01    Carlos Franzetti And Allison Brewster     Serenata     Amapola
18:05    Anthony Wilson     March To March     Goat Hill
18:12    Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis     Mo' Betta Blues     Basin
Street
18:17    Club D'elf     Berber Song     Face Pelt
18:24    Kenny Burrell     A Child Is Born     Sony Masterworks / CTI
18:32    Kenny Burrell     Love Is The Answer     Sony Masterworks / CTI
18:37    Hubert Laws     Morning Star     Sony
18:52    Irvin Mayfield     Blue Dawn     Basin Street
19:01    Dado Moroni     I Hear A Rhapsody     Resonance
19:12    Rene Marie     Strange Meadow Lark     Motema
19:20    Yellowjackets     Magnolia     Mack Avenue
19:24    Peter Eldridge     The Very Thought Of You     Palmetto
19:30    Brian Lynch     I Could Never Forget You     Hollistic
19:38    The Trio Of OZ     Sour Girl     OZmosis
19:42    Atsuko Hashimoto     The Good Life     Capri
19:48    Arturo O'Farrill     A Wise Latina     Zoho
19:57    Native Soul     End Of A Love Affair     Talking Drum
20:05    Eddie Mendenhall     So Easy To Remember     Miles High
20:10    Delfeayo Marsalis     Lady Mac     Troubadour Jass
20:14    Mad Romance     I've Got The World On A String     Self-Released
20:18    Benjamin Drazen     Polka Dots And Moonbeams     Posi-Tone
20:27    Jessica Williams     Lonnie's Lament     Origin
20:33    Wayne Goins     Samba De Solo     Little Apple
20:41    Eldar Djangirov     In Walked Bud     Sony Masterworks
20:54    Matt Panayides     Why Bail Them Out?     Pacific Coast Jazz
21:01    Rebirth Brass Band     Shrimp And Gumbo     Basin Street
21:04    Jim Hall     Two's Blues     Masterworks Jazz / CTI
21:09    Billy Taylor     I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
Arkadia
21:16    Terrence Brewer     My One And Only Love     Strong Brew
21:22    Ben Allison     We've Only Just Begun     Palmetto
21:30    Marilyn Harris    Let's Get Together Tonight    Wrightwood Records
21:34    Jessie Marquez     Spanish Nights     Carena
21:38    Storms/Nocturnes Trio     Snowfall In Central Park     Origin
21:44    Monty Alexander     Sweet Georgia Brown     JLP
21:50    One For All     Open & Shut     Cellar Live
21:57    The Nightcrawlers     Moonlight In Vermont     Cellar Live
22:04    T.K. Blue     Moods Of Parker     Motema
22:11    Keith Jarrett & Charlie Haden     Body And Soul     ECM
22:22    Kurt Elling     Steppin' Out     Concord Jazz
22:26    Charles Lloyd Quartet     The Water Is Wide     ECM
22:34    Houston Person     Tenderly     HighNote
22:41    Brad Mehldau     My Favorite Things     Nonesuch
22:47    Larry Coryell     Moody On My Mind     Wide Hive
22:51    Joe Locke     Sword Of Whispers     Jazz Eyes
22:58    Charlie Haden     Theme From Markham     Decca