[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 4/18/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 05:51:44 EDT 2011

    Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii –Monday April 18, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Mulholland Falls – (Origin)
Grover Washington, Jr. – Jazz Moods – Next Exit – (Columbia)
Larry Ham – Carousel – Brazilian Coffee – (West Village)
Mark Murphy – Songbook – All My Tomorrows – (32 Jazz)
Benny Golson – New Time New ‘Tet – Love Me In A Special Way – (Concord)
Bobby Lyle – Secret Island – Flight To Rio – (Atlantic)
Christian Jacob – Maynard Ferguson Presents – Our Love Is Here To Stay – (Concord)
Ivan Lins – Love Dance – Começar De Novo – (Reprise)
David Hazeltine – Modern Standards – Moment To Moment – (Sharp 9)
9:00pm
Mike Longo – Explosion – Blue Gil – (CAP)
Tim Green – Jeannie’s Song – Dream Dancing – (OA2)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Street Of Dreams – (Justin Time)
Beaux J Poo Boo – All Things Are New – All Things Are New – (Summit)
Bernard Ighner – Body Heat – Everything Must Change – (A&M)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – (Primrose Lane)
Pete Jolly – Yeah! – Dream Dancing – (V.S.O.P.)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – Body And Soul – (JLP)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Whatever Bubbles Up – Running With Scissors – (MAMA)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Autumn Nocturne – (Sea Breeze)
Larry Carlton – Fingerprints – The Storyteller – (Warner Bros.)
*Dee Dee Bridgewater – To Billie With Love – God Bless The Child – (EmArcy)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – Day Dream – (Cognito)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – Old Devil Moon – (Flying Horse)
Gene Bertoncini – Concerti – You’d be So Nice To Come To – (Ambient)
11:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Shelly Berg – Blackbird – Blackbird – (Concord)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
Roni Ben-Hur – Signature – Luiza – (Reservoir)
*Leslie Pintchik – We’re Here To Listen – For All We Know – (Pintch Hard)
Lori Bell – Music Of Djavan – Obi – (Resonance)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release