[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 4/19/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 05:47:07 EDT 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii –Tuesday April 19, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Gene Harris – Tribute To Count Basie – Night Miss Blues – (Concord)
Steve Turre – Delicious And Delightful – Tenderly – (HighNote)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
Hiromi Uehara – Sonicbloom Time Control – Deep Into The Night – (Telarc)
Dave Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – Ask Me Now – (Sharp 9)
*Atsuko Hashimoto –…Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – The Rio Dawn – (JLP)
9:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (artistShare)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – Sonora – (Sharp 9)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Them Changes – (BFM)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Jive Samba – (Primrose Lane)
*Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad– (Wrightwood)
Wayne Wallace – From Hear To There – Perdido – (Patois)
10:00pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)
Grover Washington, Jr. – Winelight – Just The Two Of Us – (Elektra)
Michel Petrucciani – Trio In Tokyo – Home – (Dreyfus)
*Monty Alexander – Uplift – I Just Can’t See For Lookin’ – (JLP)
Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – No More Blues – (Flying Horse)
Hiroshi Hata – Blue Walk – Angel Eyes – (Jas Rac)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – The Telephone Song – (Savant)
11:00pm
Les McCann – One The Soul Side – New Blues – (Music Masters)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Modal Blues – (OA2)
Eric Gale – Ginseng Woman/Multiplication – Morning Glory – (Columbia)
Charles Earland – The Almighty Burner – Europa – (32 Jazz)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)

*Indicates Recent Release