[JPL] music calls today

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:20:43 EDT 2011

Aloha,

I have a severe case of the flu this week, so I may not be too talkative
today!  However, you are welcome to call, and if you get my voice mail, it
is important that you leave a message with your rotation priorities, new add
requests, and inquiries on receipt of new material (even if you already send
me emails - I am inundated with email right now!).

The light is on.

Brad

--
Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, World, Blues) and Faculty Advisor