[JPL] PLAYLIST: 04/20/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Wed Apr 20 18:10:27 EDT 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Today's Music - Right Now!

Noon (Eastern)
Roxy Coss - A New Time - Roxy Coss - Roxy Coss Music - 2010
Bob Szajner - Delicate Balance - On The Bench In The Zone - Quixoitic Records - 2008
Grace Kelly, Phil Woods - The Way You Look Tonight - Man With The Hat - PAZZ Productions - 2011
Hilary Kole - These Foolish Thing With Dave Brubeck - You Are There - Justin-Time Records - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Memphis Underground - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Q.E.D - Put the Ball in the Box - Yet What is Any Ocean... - Origin Records - 2011
JazzVox Presents - Honeysuckle Rose - In Your Own Backyard - OA2 Records - 2010
Brad Goode - Summary - Tight Like This - Delmark Records - 2010
Tom Luer - I'm Putting Me First - Project Popular - Origin Records - 2011

1:00
Thomas Marriott - Early Riser - Constraints & Liberations - Origin Records - 2010
Wayne Wallace - Serafina Del Caribe - To Hear From There - Patois Records - 2011
Matija Dedic - Her Name - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Nancy Marano - Baby, Don't Quit Now - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
Bob Sheppard - Gazelle - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Peter Paulsen Quintet - Compensation - Goes Without Saying - SquarePegWorks - 2010
Suzanne Pittson - You're My Everything - Out Of The Hub: The Music Of Freddie Hubbard - Vineland Records - 2010
The Marty Nau Group - As Long As I Live - Mood Ebony - Summit Records - 2010
The Cannonball-Coltrane Band - Blue Daniel - Things Are Getting Better - Primrose Lane Music - 2010

2:00
The DeFrancesco Brothers - Drill Motor - Joey & Johnny - VectorDisc - 2011
Sfjazz Collective - Baghdad Blues - Live 2010: 7th Annual Concert Tour - SFJazz Records - 2010
Takuya Kuroda - You're Trying To Leave Me - Bitter & High - Takuya Kuroda - 2010
Marty Williams - Compared To What - Long Time Comin' - InMoonBay Records - 2010
Bill O'Connell - Monk's Cha-Cha - Rhapsody in Blue - Challenge Records - 2010
Mario Romano Quartet - On Green Dolphin Street - Valentina - Alama Records - 2010
Jaimee Paul - Don't Explain - Melancholy Baby - Green Hill - 2011
Dave Miller Trio - Just Squeeze Me - Rapture - Summit Records - 2010
Todd DelGiudice - Ring Tone - Pencil Sketches - OA2 Records - 2010

3:00
Mac Gollehon - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - Mac Straight Ahead - American Showplace Music - 2010
The Jazz Professors - The Peacocks - Live From The UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival - Flying Horse Records - 2010
Chantale Gagne - The Light We Need - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010
Yeahwon Shin - Palhaco - Yeahwon - Artist Share Records - 2010
Noah Preminger - November - Before The Rain - Palmetto - 2011
Leslie Pintchik - Ancient - We're Here to Listen - Leslie Pintchik - 2010
Jonathan Kreisberg - Twenty One - Shadowless - New For Now Music - 2011
Jonas Tauber - Caravan - Port Saïd Street - Origin Records - 2010