[JPL] Playlist from KRFC

Brian Keefe be_kef at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 23:52:00 EDT 2011

Hi, Peter--Still learning how to properly send e-mail.  My message to you has
nothing to do with your playlist being sent to JPL--it's the only way I know of
bringing up your e-mail address to send you a message, which follows....

      Thank you very much for the copies of the Jazz Appreciation Month
posters.  One is up at Cozzola's pizza, one is up at my friend James' music
studio where he teaches, one went with my sister back to Japan (along with the
book of  2011 NEA Jazz Masters--muchas gracias), and one is proudly displayed on
the wall of the Zoo Bar in Lincoln, Nebraska.  The "Zoo" is one of the most
famous blues clubs in the US.  The owner's son had a wide grin on his face when
I gave it to him, and he was very happy to receive it.  He asked me who Mary Lou
Williams was.  I told him just enough  to make him want to find out more.
Thanks again, Peter, it's a beautiful poster.