[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-23-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:59:21 EDT 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Gerald Veasley, Eighteen Sixty-Three (Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus
Project) 2011
Steven Lugerner Septet, Flux Capacitor (Narratives) 2010
James Farm [Joshua Redman-Aaron Parks-Matt Penman-Eric Harland], Coax (James
Farm) 2011
Walt Weiskopf, Breakdown (Walt Weiskopf Quartet Live) 2011
Terrence Brewer, Caravan (Setting The Standard) 2011

Jimmy Giuffre-Paul Bley-Steve Swallow, I Can't Get Started (Fly Away Little
Bird) 1992
Klang!!! [James Falzone], Memories Of You/title/The Already And The Not Yet
[for Charlie Christian] (Other Doors) 2011
Jo-Yu Chen, Sunday Rain (Obsession) 2009
Cuong Vu 4-Tet, My Funny Valentine (Leaps Of Faith) 2011
Orrin Evans, Here's the Captain (Captain Black Big Band) 2011

Alex Skolnick, Song of the Open Road (Veritas) 2011
Malika Zarra, Mossameeha [w/Prelude] (Berber Taxi} 2011
Steven Lugerner Septet, Here; Now There (Narratives) 2010
Lisa Hilton, Just A Little Past Midnight (Underground) 2011
Anthony Wilson, Patrimonio (Campo Belo) 2011

Roberta Piket, If I Loved You (Sides, Colors) 2011
Andrew Hill, Dedication [Alt. Take] (Point Of Departure) 1964
Robert Barry & Fred Anderson, Dark Day (Duets 2001)
Washboard Sam, Booker T. Blues (Good Whiskey Blues) 1939
Duke Ellington, That Rhythm Man (The OKeh Ellington) 1929

Yasmin Levy, Locura [Madness] (La Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco) 2005
Radiohead, Knives Out (Amnesiac) 2001
Ben Allison, Broken (Action-Refraction) 2011
John Hébert, Run For The Hills (Byzantine Monkey) 2009
Tribalistas [Marisa Monte-Carlinhos Brown-Ar naldo Antunes], title
(Tribalistas) 2002
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble, Adrenalin (Xenogenesis Suite) 2008
Ambrose Akinmusire, Far But Few Between (When The Heart Emerges Glistening)
2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126