[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM 4/22/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:48:10 EDT 2011

First, a webpage update - I’ve reverted back to the look of the original
site, and have added a widget that allows you to listen to our Live 365
stream directly from the show’s website. On Friday mornings between 10 and
noon, you may go to http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/ and click on
“Listen”. You’ll be asked to choose between WCVF-FM and our sister station,
WDVL-FM.  “GenEc” is on WCVF, so click the top “play” button. Then, if you
enjoy what you hear, there’s a “Like” button for the General Eclectic
Facebook page right under the “Listen” widget. Such convenience I could
never have imagined! I’ve also linked the “GenEc” Facebook page to my
Twitter account, so if you DON”T ‘like” “General Eclectic” but for some
reason decide to follow me on Twitter @mason2042 you’ll get the status
updates there as well. This week I hope to add a collection of my “General
Eclectic Perspectives” columns from the Fredonia Radio Systems homepage
blog, and a page for my recent playlists. Coming soon after, if all goes
according to plan - podcasts of a few of the interviews/performances I’ve
done over the past few years and a listener discussion forum. Getting
ambitious in my old age! To the list -

Keith Driskill - Lover’s Farewell - A Time Of Innocence

Pan Morigan - Solomon’s Lament - Wild Blue

Dr. Noah Nicholson II & The Family Worship Center Celebration Choir - Bless
His Name - We Give You Praise

Brad Boyer - Tonight I’m Gonna Lose - I Sat Down And Wrote You A Song

Ernest Dawkins’ New Horizons Ensemble - Shades Of The Prairie Prophet - The
Prairie Prophet

Steve Gillette - Creole Belle Medley - The Man

Catherine Altamura - Main Theme From Marco Polo - Splendor

Nasar Abadey & Supernova - Diamond In The Rough - Diamond In The Rough

Linda Eder - The Heat Of The Night - Now

Jane Stuart - Experiment - Don’t Look Back

Marc Douglas Berardo - Ruby - Downhauler

Tony DeSimone - Two Steps Back To You - The Second Time Around

Mark Dvorak - The Bluebells of Kentucky - Time Ain’t Got Nothin’ On Me

Miles Davis - It’s About That Time/The Theme - Bitches Brew Live

Eldar Djangirov - Darn That Dream - Three Stories

Ronny Elliott - Driving Back In Time - Tales Of Highways & Low Roads

Elaine Silver - Touch The Earth - Touch The Earth

Yank Rachell - Bugle Call - Blues Mandolin Man

Grant Peeples - Last Great Buffalo Hunt - Okra and Ecclesiastes

Jim Guttman - Philadelphia Sher - Bessarabian Breakdown

Bill Bonnell - Life It Up (Single Version) - CD single

Global Jazz Project - Part Of The Universe - Global Visions

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday