[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-24-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 03:03:13 EDT 2011

fri&sat midnight-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
James Blood Ulmer, Dance In The Dark-Music Is My Life (Music Speaks Louder
Than Words – Plays The Music of Ornette Coleman)    1996
Ken Vandermark's Sound In Action Trio w/Robert Barry & Tim Mulvenna, Feet
Music  (Design In Time) 1999
Ornette Coleman, Turnaround  (Sound Grammar) 2006
Pierre Dorge New Jungle Orchestra w/Josefine Cronholm, Baton/Lonely Woman
(Giraf)1999

Brad Mehldau, Lilac Wine (Live in Marciac) 2011
Mary Halvorson Quintet w/Jonathan Findlayson-Jon Irabagon-John Hebert-Ches
Smith, Crack in Sky (Saturn Sings) 2010
Carlo De Rosa's Cross-Fade, w/Vijay Iyer-Mark Shim-Justin Brown, title
(Brain Dance) 2011
The Exposed Blues Duo [Fay Victor & Anders Nilsson] (Bare) 2010

Evan Lurie, Rambling (How I Spent My Vacation) 1998
Angele Dubeau & La Pieta, Shaker Loops: IV. A Final Shaking (John Adams
Portrait) 2010
Lauren Sevian, Outline (Blueprint) 2008
The Stryker/Slagle Band, Latest Outlook (Latest Outlook) 2006
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble, Adrenalin (Xenogenesis Suite) 2008
Scott Amendola Trio, The Knife  (Lift) 2010
Ambrose Akinmusire, The Walls Of Lechuguilla (When The Heart Emerges
Glistening) 2011
Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus Project, Let My Children Hear Music 2011

Curt Hamrahan Quartet, title (SoulJourner) 2010
Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus Project, Haitian Fight Song 2011
The Engines, Trouble Distribution (Wire and Brass) 2010
Darius Jones & Matthew Shipp, Bleed (Cosmic Lieder) 2011

Nels Cline, title, pts. I & II (Dirty Baby) 2008
Keefe Jackson Quartet, title (Seeing You See)
Ryan Cohan, You & Me (Another Look) 2010
Fred Hersch, In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (Alone at the Vanguard)
2011
Claire Martin, This Funny World/It's Always Four A.M. (The Waiting Game)
1996
Ambrose Akinmusire, What's New (When the Heart Emerges Glistening) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126